Risk Assessments identify the hazardous and associated risks for each of your water systems. The purpose is to ensure the health and safety protection of employees, residents, visitors, and any others that may be affected in the facility.
Each water system will be evaluated and rated based on the risk level, in addition to receiving recommendations to manage and control the risks inherent to each system, including:
- Assessment of the risk to health and identify risks to be taken
- Considering of replacement/substitution to prevent risk
- Where prevention is not reasonably practical, engineering measures to control exposure
- Other measure that can be taken to reduce risk, including water treatment
- Management regime to ensure continual compliance and regular reviews